Monday, January 7, 2008

It's a start!

I've made the jump and given into the world of blogging. I've tried to resist but now with my new DSLR I need someplace where I can track my progress. For Christmas my wonderful husband gave me the Nikon D40x that I so badly wanted. I've enjoyed taking pictures since my oldest son, Dennis was born almost nine years ago but just recently started to become dissapointed with the quality that my basic point and shoot provided. It simply would not keep up with my toddler, Billy who refused to pose for a picture for longer than a second. As a result, I've upgraded to my DSLR and even signed up for photography lessons on the web! Isn't the web great?

It was recommended by a mentor that I keep track of my photos throughout the twenty- week lesson period so that I can track my progress and have someplace to store my work. So here it is! Please, accompany me on my photography journey......I'm sure it will be a blast!

No comments: