Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Attempted assignment #1 part #2





Yep! The next assignment was to take a picture of anything at several different angles. The subject wasn't as important as shooting for all sides. So, I choose my running shoes. I had been running consistently for most of 2007 and completed a 5k in late October. Shortly after the race, Billy broke his leg and I was tied up with him for a better part of a month and consequently there was little time or opportunity for running. After his cast was removed in December, I was too busy with holiday festivities ...and shopping!!!! So, I started running again this week and will be participating in another 5k in February! (BTW....my husband is running his first marathon this weekend and I hope to get some good photos of him!)

Anyway, on to the shoes. I was clicking away on my camera for several minutes when all of the sudden Billy walks into the room...moves my shoes....arrggh...puts them on and walks off!!!! So much for that assignment! LOL! And since Billy is usually my subject during the day I included one of Dennis as he was watching Billy.

No comments: