Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Labor Day Tournamnet


The Cougars played hard and had a great time as they played in their new age group, 10U. This was the first tourney for the fall season after a two month summer break. There were a few roster changes but for the most part the Cougar Family has remained the same.


For the photogs out there my ISO was set high, high, high! I'm talking as high as 3200! We are in the Monsoon season here and during the three day tourney we experienced rain, overcast skies all mixed with 100+ temps. It was a nightmare and since the D300 doesn't have an auto setting all pics were done in manual. I'm not happy with the noise in the shots taken at such high ISO but I guess I'm lucky to have those shots at all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog is super cute! i love the format!