Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ummmmmm.......Speechless!



Happy Birthday to me! Dennis gave me an early birthday present today........ A Nikon D300!

http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/ProductDetail.page?pid=25432

And as if that weren't enough I also got a box full of goodies....... including two new lenses....Sigma 18-50 mm and Sigma 70-300 mm Macro, a tripod, new camera bag, memory cards, ect..ect..ect.... I don't even know what to do with half of the loot!

My class starts in a few hours and I don't think I'll have any of it figured out for tonight...... but I plan on staying up late reading my new manual in hopes that I can use it for the tourney! I'm one lucky girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a freaking NIIIIICE camera! what to go! whooo hoooooo!

Wild Fun and Loving said...

That is awesome...... I can't wait to see some pictures from the new camera.... I was looking at my calander and I thought...hmmm her birthday isn't until the 26th...LOL

Unknown said...

WOW you lucky duck you! Have a great time learning your new toy. I have heard nothing but lovely things about her/him. It is a beautiful camera. LOL!