Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mini update.............

I can't believe it's already mid June. Dennis has been out of school for a few weeks now and I'm finally starting to get used to having two boys with me all day. We've been very busy and have had a lot of fun. We've spent our days at the movies, the water park, the mall, swimming, shopping, and playing with the neighbors (thanks Val for the water balloon fight)! And, of course there has been A LOT of baseball. Since Dennis made the All Star team he has had baseball practice five nights a week (for three hour practices......), and when there is not a scheduled practice we go to the batting cages! My, do my boys LOVE baseball!!

Dennis and I even managed to squeeze in a date night two weeks ago and when to the D-backs game!

Billy got his first t-ball bat yesterday and he is ready for fall ball. I snapped some pictures yesterday and I'll upload them this week I promise. Dennis (my husband) has been traveling way too much and Dennis wants to know why I can't go out of town and his dad stay home with him for awhile! Poor kid is going to have a long summer ahead of him stuck with me! And I'm really excited about my photography classes that start this week! Woo hoo!!! Hopefully, I'll be uploading lots of pics soon.

All Star games start next week on June 16th and Dennis is in a tourney over Father's Day weekend next weekend so there is going to be a lot of baseball pics coming!

Oh, and last but not least.................... most of the Cougars dyed their hair this week. I guess it's some sort of male bonding thing...... so this is a teaser....stay tuned for pics of Dennis with his new "doo."

No comments: