Sunday, March 29, 2009

Whoa....I'm behind!

Life has become VERY busy with two boys in sports. Billy just started his third season of t-ball. Dennis is coaching again with Tisses's dad Mike. The team picked Coyotes for their team name and Billy is very excited because the uniforms are green like the Cougars.

Dennis just turned 10 years old and is playing on two baseball teams. The Cougars have been playing in a tourney every other weekend and I'm so behind in editing those photos. I promise to get caught up by the end of April. He is also playing on a majors team for little league, the Mets, with some neighborhood friends.

Life is very busy but I'm so blessed.

I hope to be posting regularly again and of course sharing photos of my boys. I will be updating all of the March entries soon so please check for updates as they will be under the correct date.

No comments: