Friday, February 13, 2009

Week One Blog Challenge

25 random things about me

1. My right shoulder is double jointed
2. I miss my bassett hound Georgia
3. My shoes size is now an 8 thanks to the pregnancies
4. In high school I used to dunk chocolate chip cookies in melted cheese....yummy!
5. I don't like tomatoes
6. This years makes 12 years of marriage
7. I used to carry a gun for work
8. I know waaay too much about domestic violence, drugs, criminal behavior
9. I was on the cover of a shrinky dink box as a child
10. I am an Alpha Phi
11. I once tried to be an art major in college. lol!
12. Sister Lily did NOT like me in high school
13. I went on a trip to Hawaii for high school graduation
14. I have one sibling, a sister named Buffy
15. I do not like baby's breath in my flowers
16. The first boy I ever kissed was a red headed boy named Rodney
17. I am horrible at math
18. I knew I would marry my husband after our first date (and told my mother!)
19. We eloped to Vegas 3 1/2 months later
20. My recent passion is photography
22. I love cookie dough ice cream
23. I'm afraid of the fish in the ocean/ lake
24. I have an Aunt Jemima collection
25. I want to go to law school and become a prosecutor when I grow up


I had fun with this assignment. Please play along and link me your blog in the comment section.

3 comments:

Melanie and family said...

Aunt Jemima? That's different! lol

Cookies and cheese?!? Ick!

Great list, TFS!

Myra Hough said...

Cookies and cheese...umm, YUCK! Oh and I agree on the tomato! Thanks for participating!

Anonymous said...

I will be working on my list tomorrow! Getting a little late & I really need to get to bed...You have a beautiful blog..

https://joymariesboutique.blogspot.com