Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008








On Christmas Eve little Dennis and I woke up to the stomach flu. It was a horrible, gut wrenching flu. I won't go into the details as we've all had the stomach flu but this one took the cake. At one point during the day Dennis asked me to take him to the hospital because he felt so bad. But we survived and despite our hesitations we made the drive down to Apache Junction to spend the holiday with the Strieter family. Dennis and Andrea hosted the event and Julie and her boys, Shannon, Grandma Jane, Jeff and Alex and family, Jack and Jackie were all in attendance. It was a gorgeous potluck of flank steak and all the fixing's! The boys received enough toys for a toy store and the evening ended with Papa playing his guitar and singing Christmas carols. It was a wonderful holiday celebration. The photos do not due it justice as I was just not in the mood to play with my camera despite my new 18-200VR lens that I opened(thanks honey!)

No comments: