Monday, August 4, 2008

What's new....

We have one week of summer left. Dennis will be going into the 4th grade and Billy will start preschool. This week, Billy's teacher, Ms. Debbie will be coming over to meet Billy for a home visit. He is very excited. He picked out a 'Cars' lunchbox and 'Superman' backpack. He is doing GREAT with potty training and only wears pull ups for sleep time.

Dennis is NOT ready for school to begin, although he has enjoyed the 'back to school' shopping. The Cougars had a parent meeting this past week and practice will start up again next week. We are not going back to Little League and instead will be playing in the AZ Playball League, which has the same rules as tournament ball and we can play together as the Cougars! We are moving up to the 10u division and will be getting new uniforms!

This week is busy, busy, busy!! Today I'm taking the boys to play indoor mini golf and out for pizza. Tomorrow, we are meeting my friend Gina and her kids at Arizona Mills Mall for dinner and shopping. I'm especially excited for this since I've never met her in person only via the web on a message board. The rest of the week is packed with play dates, birthday parties and end if summer fun.

Also, today I registered for a advanced photog class with my same instructor from the summer class. I've very excited to continue learning has to use my D300 and classes begin in October!

1 comment:

Wild Fun and Loving said...

Sounds like a fun and busy time. You better take pictures of you and Gina!