Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Disneyland Pic's 2008



















I took almost SIX hundred pic's so it was a very diffilcult task to pick only a few for the blog. Okay, I choose more than a few.......it's really a TOTAL OVERLOAD!!!!






The trip was PERFECT!! The weather was in the low 70's during the day and we stayed at California Adventureland Hotel inside Disney and it was amazing. My sister and her family met us for one day and night at Disneyland and I really enjoyed watching the kids explore Disney together. Enjoy the pic's!






For my photog's out there...... I'm sad to say that the majority of pic's were shot in auto...... I was just having too much fun to mess with my camera setings!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures, Brandi! I loved looking at them and enjoy your blog. See you in a few weeks!
Carol